Quarterly Research Journal
ISSN NO: 0975-2811
The Balajian, the brain child of founder chancellor of Sri Balaji university, Pune Prof. Dr.(Col) A. Balasubramanian, is a peer, blind reviewed quarterly journal which provides a platform for the researchers, faculties and students of management discipline to discuss, reflect, comment, analyse and assess current trends in various fields of management science.
Editorial team of The Balajian would like to invite valuable contributions from scholars for the upcoming issues of the journal. We invite Academicians, Research scholars and corporate dignitaries to contribute to the journal. The authors are requested to submit the original contributions in the form of case studies, research papers, Ph.D synopsis, monographs etc.
Prof. B. Paramandhan
Director Finance, Sri Balaji University, Pune
Members of Editorial Board
- Dr. Anil Keskar, Head Research Centre, Sri Balaji University, Pune
- Dr. Biju G. Pillai, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management, Sr Director – IT & Admissions & HOD – Information & Technology, Sri Balaji University, Pune.
- Dr. Dimple Saini, Dean, Senior Director – Corporate Relations & HOD – Operations & Supply Chain Management, Sri Balaji University, Pune.
- Dr. Archana Srivastava, Director, BIMM & HOD – Human Resources Management, Sri Balaji University, Pune.
- Dr. Sanjit Kumar Dash, Director, BITM & HOD – Marketing, Sri Balaji University, Pune.
- Dr. G. Gopalkrishnan, Director, BIMHRD, Sri Balaji University, Pune
Author Guidelines : Click here to download
Aims & Objectives
The Balajians aims to provide a forum for addressing some of the critical issues concerned with management science and publish empirically, applied, and conceptual research in the field of management. The goal is to expand and enhance the understanding of business and management through empirical investigation and theoretical analysis.
We welcomes research articles upon, but not restricted to:
- Contemporary issues in management
- Various facets of marketing
- Digital disruptions
- Operations, logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Technological advancements and its impact on management
- Organizational and human resource perspective in business
- Organizational psychology
- Strategic business management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance management
- Economic growth, development and market dynamics
- Entrepreneurial ventures including start-ups